Mizuno F23 CRBN2 -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat
$450.00 inc. GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $75.00 with
The versatile CRBN2 bat is an ideal 2-Piece bat option for a wide range of players needing a high-performance bat with an outstanding feel. Featuring Mizuno’s new 2-Piece bat utilizes a patent-pending new and improved Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction to join a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle with new NANOALLOY™ Construction for an incredible feel. Giving players a smooth game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing. technology reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
- X-Zone Technology™: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno’s patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn’t (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.
- 2 piece construction: 2-PC Construction: Two-Piece construction used to create maximum performance and enhanced feel.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Bat Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
32"/22oz, 33"/23oz, 34"/24oz